| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sambaba Sud in July is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is very slightly soggy. Around 176.3mm (6.9in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Sambaba Sud July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sambaba Sud, Madagascar
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sambaba Sud:
- Moroni, Comoros - 804.2 kms (499.7 miles) WNW
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) NNW
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 226.9 kms (141 miles) WNW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 261.3 kms (162.4 miles) W
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 437.9 kms (272.1 miles) WSW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 777.3 kms (483 miles) WSW
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 434 kms (269.7 miles) S
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 577.9 kms (359.1 miles) SSW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 911.3 kms (566.3 miles) SW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 719.8 kms (447.3 miles) SSW
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 792.3 kms (492.4 miles) SSW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) SSW