| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sambaba Sud in November is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry. Some 132mm (5.2in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Sambaba Sud November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sambaba Sud, Madagascar
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sambaba Sud:
- Moroni, Comoros - 804.2 kms (499.7 miles) WNW
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) NNW
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 226.9 kms (141 miles) WNW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 261.3 kms (162.4 miles) W
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 437.9 kms (272.1 miles) WSW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 777.3 kms (483 miles) WSW
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 434 kms (269.7 miles) S
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 577.9 kms (359.1 miles) SSW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 911.3 kms (566.3 miles) SW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 719.8 kms (447.3 miles) SSW
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 792.3 kms (492.4 miles) SSW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) SSW